Christina Patz moved to Dubai from the United States in 2014. During her time in the US, she trained in New Mexico and Texas and attended the Ballet Magnificat! summer intensive in Mississippi. Most recently before moving to Dubai, she participated in adult classes offered at Houston Ballet and the Houston MET. She trained in ballet, tap, jazz, and contemporary and had the opportunity to perform in musical theatre with Bayou City Concert Musicals. She has taught a variety of ages at Mann Dance Academy in NM and Ballet Lubbock in TX. Christina considers ballet a good gift in life and is glad to be sharing it now with students at Dubai Dance Academy.
Spoken language: Japanese, French, English.
Dancer and Dance teacher (contemporary and jazz) with Dance Teacher Diploma by French Government “Diplome d’Etat De Professeur de Danse”
- Classique ballet (Wayne Byars) in Harmonic (Paris)
- Contemporay dance in Peter Goss studio etc.(Paris.)
- Dance teacher’s formation(dance, dance history, anatomy,music,pedagogy) in paris
- Won the 1st prize for Synodales choreography competition in Sens
- Joined Albert Raynaud company and presentation solo.
- Created and presentation duo MA.coco in paris and south france
- Joined the piece Opera «Coq d’or » as Dancer in Chatelet Theater in Paris.
- In Dubai: Dancing as one of the member of DDA (presentation solo and join piece classique ballet)